Summer & Neon Vibes

4:22 PM


Looks: fashionnova
[PT]
Olá pessoal! Estou de volta ao blog, é verdade. Já fazia meses que não vinha aqui partilhar algo convosco. Vamos ver se agora consigo voltar à rotina e publicar regularmente tudo aquilo que mostro no instagram, mas mais detalhado por estes lados. :D


[EN]
Hello guys! I'm back here, it's true. I haven't been sharing anything with you for months. So now, let's see if I can get back to the routine and publish regularly everything I show on the instagram, but here with a little more detail. : D









Looks: fashionnova

[PT]
Sou um grande fã de t-shirts ou camisas com padrão floral, por isso sem duvida que vão começar a ver mas conjuntos deste género por aqui. Ao mesmo tempo, como as cores NEON estão a ficar trend pelo Instagram, tenciono sair um bocado da minha zona de conforto e experimentar novos conjuntos! O que acham da ideia? :D

[EN]
I am a big fan of t-shirts or shirts with floral pattern, so i can garrantuue that you will start to see more looks with this kind of style here. At the same time, as NEON colors are getting trend on social media, I intend to get out of my comfort zone and start sharing looks with these colors. What do you think guys? : D


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Social Networks

Social